FACILITY GENERAL INFORMATION
Hours of Operation
|Fitness & Pool Area|
|Mon-Fri||5:30 am - 9:00 pm|
|Sat & Sun||
7:00 am - 9:00 pm
The Hammock Park Pool is open from 5:30am-10pm with resident card access
- Your access cards will act as a way to sign into the facility each time you enter. This is a means of tracking the usage of the facility to better meet the needs of the Authorized Users in the future.
- Access cards are distributed to all Authorized Users over the age of 16.
Locker Rooms -
- Only Authorized Users are permitted in the locker rooms. Minors under the age of 16 may be admitted only if accompanied by a parent, guardian or adult Authorized User.
- Each locker room is equipped with forty-five spacious lockers.
- Lockers may be checked out on a daily basis.
- All clothing must be kept in lockers or other designated areas. No items are allowed on top of the lockers.
- Cellular telephones and cameras are not permitted in the locker rooms.
- To activate the steam rooms, push the button on the outside of the door and enjoy! You must be at least 18 years of age to use the steam rooms.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the fitness equipment unless accompanied by an adult.
- Proper fitness attire is required at all times. No sleeveless “muscle” shirts are permitted for men. Gym shoes and shirts are required for all persons using the Fitness Rooms.
- All equipment safety procedures must be adhered to at all times.
- Under busy conditions, equipment usage may be limited and regulated to ensure availability and fair distribution.
Enjoy the Facility!